Sunday 15 May 2016

Lift and carry novel My girlfriend part 2




After the first time that Anna carry me, we decide to try new ways.
Piggyback ride is the more easy of the different ways to carry someone.
We decided that she try to carry me on her arms on a cradle carry.
I was on the bed on our bedroom, she come near to me, I look at her small body and I wonder if she can do it.
She put her arms one under my neck and one under my legs, she bend and start to struggle putting all her strength.
All her muscles was at the maximum of the possibilities, and she start to shake.
But after few seconds she was able to raise my 80 kg from the bed!!!
I feel like in paradise and she looked at me with a smile and I see she was proud.
"Now walk" I said, and bring me on the kitchen, she started to walk for real.
She bring me on the kitchen and we collapse on the flour, wow was great. But I have a new idea....
see what append in the next episode !!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment